F9 Groundskeeper - 1 Gallon
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
F9 Groundskeeper: Industrial Concrete Maintenance Cleaner - 1 gallon
F9 Groundskeeper is our industrial concrete maintenance cleaner. This will make the concrete absolutely “POP”, remove tire marks, soils and grime in the process. It is used when topical oil stains have been pre-cleaned and the stains are actually at or beneath the surface of the concrete. When using this maintenance cleaner, your customers will be telling you that they have never seen their concrete so clean… and this clean will last longer than when using ANY and I mean ANY high pH cleaner. Concrete cleaned with F9 Groundskeeper will stay cleaner longer and be easier to clean the next time around. From my personal experience and from what other contractors who have been using F9 Groundskeeper are reporting, after cleaning the same concrete 2-3x with F9 Groundskeeper, the time spent cleaning the same contracts have been reduced by 25-40%. This is Big! Time is money! Typical dilution for F9 GK is never less than 10:1. Normal dilution is 10:1 to 15:1.
Maintenance Cleaning Made Simple and Easy
- F9 Groundskeeper is a highly buffered low pH hard surface maintenance cleaner to use after your initial degreasing, pre- cleaning or just hot water washing. F9 Groundskeeper has wetting agents and surfactants to help cut through contaminants. F9 Groundskeeper can be used on concrete, bricks, pavers, tile, most stone and other hard surfaces.
Wet Concrete so it is damp and not puddling. Spray on at 10:1 to 20:1. Agitate bad oils stains/bad areas if needed. Dwell a minimum 2 minutes and surface clean. Hot water preferred, cold water ok.
- Reduces Time Spent On The Job by 20-40%
- Surface Stays Cleaner Longer vs. High pH Products
- Quickly Removes Contaminates
General Cleaning Instructions
The surface must be free of topical, standing oils. Pre-clean standing oils (oils not in the pores and are above the concrete) with 5:1 F9 Double Eagle.
For use on
- Grout masonry hard surfaces
- Most surfaces in general