FARM SOAP 340 - 5 Gallon Bucket #FS340-5
Revolutionary new cleaner and degreaser for the Ag Industry and flat work cleaning. FARM SOAP 340 is a highly concentrated non-corrosive, detergent containing a special blend of alkaline builders, surfactants, natural citrus, and water softening agents. FARM SOAP 340 actually removes the faded oxidized paint on equipment making this a permanent change and keeping the equipment looking like new. FARM SOAP 340 is completely biodegradable. NON-HAZARDOUS, NON-CORROSIVE.
- Refresh oxidized paint surfaces to look newer again
- Act as cleaner/ degreaser in hog confinements, poultry barns, dairy barns and other animal
facilities. It will remove fats, proteins, greases, oils
- Cleans Ag Equipment
- Highly economical per gallon use cost
- Can add chlorine to this formula for a cleaner / sanitizer product combo
- Does not contain heavy caustic products that may create application safety issues
BUILDING CLEANING: Before use remove gross contamination with high pressure spray. Wash from
the bottom up and rinse from the top down.
MANUAL APPLICATION: MOP, SPONGE OR BRUSH: Dilute 20-25 parts water to 1-part Farm Soap. Rinse with clear, hot potable water to drain.
FOAM APPLICATION: Dilute 20 to 1 part Farm Soap in water. An industrial Foamer should be used. Rinse with clear, hot, potable water to drain.
PRESSURE WASHER: Dilute 25-30 to 1-part Farm Soap.
FARM EQUIPMENT: For oxidized painted farm equipment apply diluted 10 to 1 with a brush.
No videos to display at this time.