F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover - 1 Gallon
F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover
F9 Calcium Remover
- Does Not Burn Intact Skin
- Up to 95% Less Fumes Than HCL Acid
- Works Better Than Full Strength Muriatic Acid and with Less Harmful Effects
- Quickly Removes Efflorescence, Calcium, Calcium Carbonate and Hard Water Stains
Always Add Acid to Water, NOT water to Acid
Pre-Cleaning: If necessary, the power wash surface to be cleaned using a commercial grade pressure washer, degreaser, and surface cleaner to remove oil and debris. An alkaline concrete cleaner may be used. Rinse well. Cleaning the concrete first will remove loose dirt and debris, clearing the path for better cleaning.
Dilution Ratios (Water to Product)
- For Concrete, Brick, Paver, Grout & Masonry
- Thick Calcium Stains and Concrete Prep for Coatings: 1:1 up to 4:1
- Medium Calcium Stains: 4:1 up to 8:1
- Light Calcium Stains: 8:1 to 12:1
- Powdery Efflorescence Cleaning: 12:1
- General Cleaning: 8:1
For Concrete, Brick, Paver, Grout & Masonry
- Add 1 Part F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover to proper ratio of water. (Since F9 HWSR has many uses, it is up to the Applicator to determine proper dilution ratios. F9 HWSR can be applied straight up to a 12:1 dilution). Always pour cold water into the bucket first, then add product. Always test first to confirm compatibility and desired strength. F9 HWSR CAN ETCH MASONRY. ALWAYS TEST FIRST!
- Mist surface with water so it is damp, but not puddling.
- Spray product on surface to be cleaned using a pump-up sprayer, hand-held sprayer or the F9 Hand Carry Electric Sprayer. Surface should foam immediately. Let dwell 20 seconds to 3 minutes. Do not let product dry.
- Scrub surface as necessary with hard bristled brush or broom. Let dwell another 1-15 minutes. Neutralize surface. Power wash with fan tip or surface cleaner if needed. Do not let product dry.
- Analyze results, repeat application if needed and adjust dilution according to desired results.
- Several mild individual application is better than one overpowering dose. Always pressure wash and flush the surface after application.
F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover is a concentrated acid product and can damage common construction materials. Always test product in an inconspicuous area to confirm desired results and final substrate color.
Coverage on Porous Surfaces: One gallon if F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover covers 200-400' of porous masonry and up to 1,20 0' of sealed or non-porous masonry. Application rates will vary depending on the amount of staining, porosity of the substrate and if the surface was sealed.
Suitable Substrates: F9 Efflorescence and Calcium Remover can be used on variety of surfaces, including concrete, bricks, pavers, limestone, sandstone, river stone, exposed aggregate, stucco, shingles, EIFS, glass, synthetic stone, anodized aluminum, unpolished marble, and other surfaces.
Unsuitable Substrates: May not be suitable for polished or glazed surfaces. Not for use on metallic or other synthetic coatings or films. Do not use on acrylic and polycarbonate sheet glazing. Always perform a test to ensure compatibility.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA FIRST TO CONFIRM COMPATIBILITY