Cox 1125 Series Reel - 300'
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Cox 1125 Series Reel - 300' #1730
Cox 1125 Series hand crank and motorized hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals. The industry preferred design features a sturdy one piece all welded "A" frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
1125 Series Reel holds 300' of 3/8" high pressure hose or 200' 1/2" temps up to 225 degrees.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models)
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE (AFLAS on 1" models)
Design & Structure
- All welded steel "A" frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage