Enviro Bio Cleaner - 5 Gallon Mix - Degreaser #EBC5G
Detectable amount of chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm may be found in pressure washing equipment, accessories and exhaust. For More Information Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Enviro Bio Cleaner (EBC)
- Liquid Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Water Based - Non-Toxic
- Biodegradable - Non-Flammable
- No Phosphates - No Flash Point
- No Chlorinated Solvents
Made With You And the Environment In Mind - Biodegradable, non-flammable formula hits hard and fast with less impact on the user and environment. Finally a water based product that really works! It is a multi-purpose liquid concentrate that literally breaks down the molecular bonds which holds oils together. This effective and versatile cleaner is utilized as an industrial strength degreaser as well as an effective, multi-use all-purpose cleaner. Whether you are removing old accumulated food grease in Kitchen Hoods, oil and grease buildup on concrete or performing a house wash to general cleaning around your house.
When Nothing Else Cuts It – Enviro Bio Cleaner (EBC) works hard so you don't have to. This heavy-duty cleaner is the answer to heavy duty grease and general multi-purpose cleaning. EBC leaves drive through, gas station pads, oiled/greased concrete, hood and filter cleaning, house washes, machinery, garage floors and much much more clean and grease free. The variety of uses for EBC is virtually unlimited. Rated and Tested high for effectiveness, safety and environmental impact.
Clings to Surfaces Longer
Enviro Bio Cleaner (EBC) has excellent foaming agents that offer more hang time on vertical surfaces. No booster and/or additional foaming additives are necessary when applied to both vertical and lateral surfaces. We recommend that all surfaces be thoroughly rinsed, especially windows, after using EBC because of its high foaming agents.
Enviro Bio Cleaner will not etch windows. Pre-watering of plants and landscaped area is recommended as a precaution.
When washing concrete that has oil/grease spots, it is recommended that the steps outlined in the Heavy Concrete Degreasing be performed first. Follow up with the General Cleaning step for cleaning the remainder of the concrete area.
Heavy Industry: Petroleum refineries, oil storage terminals, power utilities, nuclear energy plants, and steamship lines. Also used by cosmetic manufacturers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, newspapers (commercial presses), food service industry, restaurants, and hotels.
Cleans heavy oils and grease from tanks, engines, pumps, machinery, concrete and other surfaces.
Use on stainless steel, terrazzo, fiberglass, natural wood, blood, exhaust smoke and much more!!
Other Uses include removing mold and mildew, cleaning stoves, ovens, barbecue grills, floors, carpets, pet/food stains and Formica. The ability of our products to outperform the conventional petroleum-based degreaser, while at the same time offering unprecedented safety in its application will create high demand for your services.
Shop all detergents available for sale on The Power Wash Store, or contact us for more information.
*Not Eligible for Chemical Pledge*
SUGGESTED MIX RATIOS
Concrete Heavy Degreasing
- Apply Enviro Bio Cleaner (EBC) at full strength with pump up sprayer. Spray affected area until product has completely saturated grease area. Allow EBC to sit until almost dry. Agitate affected area with a stiff broom until grease/oil begins to lift from concrete.
- Let area dry and sit.
- Pressure wash with wand or surface cleaner and rinse.
- Reapply light mist of Enviro Bio Cleaner (full strength) on affected area and let it sit overnight.
**Note- affected area can be wet or dry when applying.
*Parking stalls, drive-thru order area, gas station pump area, grease collection stations, oil spills, food grease spills and hydraulic oil spills.
Heavy Duty Cleaning
- Mix ratio for Xjet or Down Streaming: 1 part EBC to 5 parts water
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- Pressures wash with wand or surface cleaner, then rinse
*Gas/diesel pads, dumpster pads (interior/exterior), drive through windows heavy equipment, garages, engine degreasing, heavily soiled concrete or surfaces.
- Mix ratio for Xjet or Down Streaming: 32 oz. to 5 parts water
- Let sit for 3 minutes
- Pressure wash with wand or surface cleaner, then rinse
*Sidewalks, store entrances, house wash, building wash, paver cleaning, patio cleaning, sealant prep, driveway cleaning, light machinery.
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning (KEC)
- Direct Spray Application to hood and vents 4. to 1 gallon of EBC. Let sit for 15-25 minutes
- Downstream to hood and vents for grease build-up cleaning; mix ratio of 1 part EBC to 4 parts water. Rinse clean using KEC methods.
**Use caution when spraying on or near aluminum. Test a small area before full application